|Anna Maria Islandís 8th Annual artsHOP
November 7-9, 2014SAVE THE DATE
The Arts will be celebrated with the 8th Annual artsHOP weekend this November 7-9 all over Anna Maria Island.
- ARTWALK Friday night 5-8 PM around Anna Maria and Holmes Beach with more than 22 art galleries
and retail locations participating. Many ArtWalk locations will offer refreshments, raffles, art demonstrations, live music and a chance to meet the artists.
Make sure to get your artsHOP Passport to win one of the grand prizes... for more information
- The Island Players of Anna Maria will present a special play on Friday evening and Sunday afternoon... for more information
- Butterfly Garden -A two-day outdoor Arts and Crafts Show to benefit the Anna Maria Island Butterfly Park is being held at the
Holmes Beach City Hall Field, 5801 Marina Drive on Saturday, November 8 from 10 am Ė 5 pm and Sunday, November 9 from 10 am Ė 4 pm.
You will find jewelry, glass, photography, art, clothes, food and much more plus live music by area favorite Patchouli on Saturday.
Patchouli has just arrived back to Florida and will have all their CDís for sale which make great holiday gifts.
Bring a lawn chair and come and enjoy their performance. The show is part of the artsHOP weekend.
Free admission and free parking. Contact Terri 352-344-0657 or Nancy 941-518-4431 or tnteventsinc.com for more information
- The Anna Maria Island Concert Chorus & Orchestra will present a concert, Symphony on the Sand, on
Saturday... for more information
- SandBlast. Symphony on the Sand presents a sand sculpture contest for artsHOP. Free clinics are held at sunset on Thursday and
Friday, Nov 6 and 7 with the competition on Saturday, November 8 at Coquina Beach Park... for more information
- The Island Players of Anna Maria will present a special play on Sunday afternoon... for more information
- The Bradenton Beach Bridge Street Merchants will host an upbeat, unique Bridge Street ArtWalk Sunday
November 9th 11am-3pm including an outdoor market with live music and merchants on the street. Get your Bridge Street
Passport for a chance at the grand prize.
Our Anna Maria Island community proudly supports over 12 art galleries and studios, a nationally
recognized historical society, a renowned orchestra and chorus, The Island Players theater, and a published writers' group.
Cultural Connections of Anna Maria Island was established in 2008 for the purpose of promoting and
supporting our island culture. "Cultural Connections' mission is to promote Anna Maria Island as a cultural destination."